H4n Pro/ Black - Multi-Track Handy Recorder
The H4n Pro is capable of recording the loudest and heaviest performances, up to 140 dB SPL without distortion. Take a line-level* stereo feed from the mixing console and capture room ambience with the X/Y microphones.
Advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps, and built-in cutting-edge effects make the H4n Pro the ultimate portable 4 track recorder for musicians.
Professional Grade Preamps
The H4n Pro features high performance, low-noise mic preamps with recording resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. The improved noise floor (-120 dBu EIN) captures audio at lower volumes with less noise and fewer artifacts.
USB Audio Interface
Functioning as a 2-input/2-output USB audio interface for PC or Mac, the H4n Pro enables you to record directly to your computer.
Stereo Mode can be used with the built-in X/Y microphones or external mics, and is convenient for recording live performances, acoustic instruments, and more.
4-Channel Mode records with the built-in X/Y mics and two external inputs to capture live room sound and a stereo board feed at the same time.
Multi-Track Mode turns your device into a four-track studio, with built-in effects, overdub functions, and the ability to work with previously recorded sound files.
• Four-track simultaneous recording
• High-fidelity mic preamps
• Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, adjustable between 90° and 120°
• Record up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y microphones
• Two mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
• Stereo 1/8" Mic In mini phone jack
• +24 or +48V phantom power for main inputs and Plug-in power (2.5V) via Mic/Line In mini phone jack
• Output/headphone jack with dedicated volume control
• Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
• Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
• Built-in effects, including compression/limiting, low-cut filtering, modulation, reverb/delay and amp models
• 2-in/2-out USB audio interface for PC/Mac computers
• Mounts to mic stand or tripod, or directly to DSLR with optional Hot Shoe adapter
• Runs on 2 standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries with up to 6 hours of operation (up to 10 hours in Stamina mode)